Hazelnuts are a type of nut used for their oil and flavor. They are also used for other purposes, such as in flour, ice cream. Hazelnuts are unique in that they are both a type of nut and a dried fruit. They can store their flavor and nutrients for long periods, making them a valuable commodity. Hazelnut exports also have a long history in the United States.
Hazelnuts come in various shapes and sizes, from tiny hazelnut cherries to large hazelnut halves. Cascade Foods is among the primary processors of hazelnuts.
The benefits of hazelnut exports from Cascade Foods LLC
1. Hazelnuts are a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
2. The fats in the nuts help decrease fat blood levels, regulate blood pressure, and reduce inflammation-they are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for heart health.
3. They are used in various dishes, including hazelnut spread, chocolate hazelnut cake, and pastries. Hazelnuts are also used to make a type of nut butter.
4. They’re a good source of magnesium and zinc, which are critical for energy production.
5. Hazelnuts are also good for your skin. They have antibacterial and antifungal properties, making them ideal for use on the skin. You can use them as a face scrub or add flavor to your makeup
Ways to Enjoy Hazelnuts
Hazelnut exports can be enjoyed in several ways. Here are five ways to enjoy hazelnuts:
– Roasting hazelnuts for a few minutes, stirring them occasionally, and placing them on top of ice cream
– Stirring chopped hazelnuts into granola or cereal
– Adding chopped hazelnuts to your salad
– Add a pinch of ground black pepper and chopped hazelnuts to mashed potatoes
– Making an easy raw spread with honey, orange juice, and hazelnuts
Hazelnut exports are a versatile ingredient. You can use them to make your trail mix or buy them roasted and ready for your favorite recipe. Compared with other nuts, they have lower arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury levels.