Cascade Foods LLC
Rev. March 2021
- This Policy.
- Changes to this Policy. Cascade Foods reserves the right to update this Policy from time to time by posting a new Policy on this page. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after such changes have been made constitutes acceptance of those changes. The last revision date is at the top of this page.
- Collection of Information.
- Cross-Site Tracking. Cascade Foods does not utilize technical measures in the Website to track your activities across different websites or online services, whether you configure your browser’s Do Not Track feature or otherwise.
- Use and Disclosure of Information.
- Use. Cascade Foods may collect, use, and otherwise process your Personal Data for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to understand how people interact with Cascade Foods’ online presence, operate and improve Cascade Foods’ online presence, engage third-party service providers (such as hosting providers and analytics and security providers) to assist in operating the Website, detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential illegal activities, comply with Cascade Foods’ legal obligations, respond to legal process or authorized requests for information, and protect Cascade Foods’, your, or others’ rights. The legal basis for Cascade Foods’ use of your Personal Data is Cascade Foods’ legitimate interests, such as Cascade Foods’ interest in improving its services and online content, and/or to comply with a legal obligation, such as a government investigation.
- Disclosure. Cascade Foods may disclose Personal Data to service providers, such as web hosting and analytics providers, email services, and information technology providers, for the purpose of performing those services on Cascade Foods’ behalf. Cascade Foods does not sell or rent Personal Data to outside parties for marketing purposes. Cascade Foods discloses your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when Cascade Foods is legally obliged to do so, and Cascade Foods may share anonymized Personal Data as permitted by applicable law.
- Jurisdiction. Personal Data collected through the Website will be stored in, processed in, and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protection for your information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. By using the Website, you consent to such transfer to, storage in and processing within the United States.
- Security. Cascade Foods is committed to protecting your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Website and its operators maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Data collected through the Website. However, no information or communication through the Website can be 100% secure, so Cascade Foods cannot guarantee the absolute security of information.
- Retention. Cascade Foods will not retain Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
- [Third-Party Cookies. Cascade Foods uses third-party Cookies from Google Analytics on the Website. Google Analytics tracks unique visitors to the Website, and provides analytics reports showing website usage and referral sources. It also helps determine whether visitors have arrived at the Website via Google marketing campaigns. See https://policies.google.com/privacy for details.]
- Opting Out. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish; for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work as intended by Cascade Foods.
- Your Rights. Depending on the circumstances (including where you reside and any other legal obligations Cascade Foods may have), your rights regarding your Personal Data may include the following:
- The right to access your Personal Data, correct any inaccuracies, and request deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to or request restriction of the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to request transfer of your Personal Data to you or to another processor.
- The right to withdraw any consent you have given to processing of your Personal Data.
- If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country of residence. However, we would appreciate it if you would contact us before involving the supervisory authority.
- Children’s Information. The Website is not directed to, nor does Cascade Foods knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided information without your consent, please contact Cascade Foods immediately using the contact information provided below.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the collection or use of information about you, please write to Cascade Foods at firstname.lastname@example.org.